Membership of NASS can go a long way towards improving your health and your life. You'll benefit from up-to-date information on everything AS-related, ensuring you have all the support you need to manage your condition. You'll also be connected with others in a similar situation, reducing feelins of isolation, and you'll be share tips and experiences with others through online forums and in person at our events.
Whether you are diagnosed, seeking a diagnosis, supporting a friend or a relative, or trying to find out more about ankylosing spondylitis, NASS is here to support you. Join NASS today and get your exclusive membership benefits including:
- AS News twice a year and our annual fundraising newsletter, NASS Active
- Exclusive access to the NASS Members' Forum
- Free entry to you and one guest to our action-packed Members' Day event
- Receive exclusive guides on claiming benefits such as PIP and ESA
- Enter raffles with a chance to win fantastic cash prizes of up to £1,000
Standard UK Membership
By cheque/credit or debit card/postal order - £20
By Direct Debit - £18
Cheque/credit or debit card/postal order/Direct Debit - £6
Cheque/credit or debit card/postal order/Direct Debit - £10
By credit or debit card - £25
Lifetime Membership - £250
By cheque/credit or debit card/postal order - £250
**The concessionary rate applies to everyone who is on means tested benefits and state pensions in the UK as well as those in full time education.
Join by post:
Join over the phone with a credit or debit card - 020 8741 1515
Find out how joining NASS can benefit you and thousands of others affected by AS.
Together we're stronger.