Membership of NASS can go a long way towards improving your health and your life. You'll benefit from up-to-date information on treatment, as well as support with information on benefits and work. You'll also connect with others in a similar situation. Not only will you feel less alone, you'll be able to share solutions. Here are 8 reasons why you should become a NASS member today!
8 reasons to become a NASS member
• Access to our 90 regional branches that offer regular physiotherapy and hydrotherapy sessions
• Get involved and support research into AS
• Support other people affected by ankylosing spondylitis
• Support our five year plan to focus on early diagnosis, patient empowerment and self management, access to physiotherapy and exercise and awareness.
• Exclusive NASS members' forum
• Twice-yearly magazine, AS News (right)
• Free entry to our annual Members' Day
• Standard membership costs just £1.67 per month with concessionary membership just 50p
Our Membership fees have remained the same for the fourth consecutive year
Standard UK - £20
Standard UK direct debit - £18
Under 25s/ under 25s direct debit - £10
Concession UK/ concession UK direct debit - £6
Overseas/ overseas direct debit - £25
The concessionary rate applies to everyone who is on means tested benefits and state pensions in the UK as well as those in full time education.
- For online payments please go to the NASS Shop.
- To pay by credit card and over the telephone please call Laura on 020 8741 1515
- For direct debits and postal payments please download the Membership form and return to:
4 Albion Court
London W6 0QT
If you are still not convinced, have a look at what current NASS members think about us.