Membership of NASS can go a long way towards improving your health and your life. You'll benefit from up-to-date information on treatment, as well as support with information on benefits and work. You'll also connect with others in a similar situation. Not only will you feel less alone, you'll be able to share solutions. Go to the Join NASS page to become a member and have your voice counted.
8 reasons to become a NASS member
• Exclusive NASS members' forum
• Twice-yearly magazine, AS News (right)
• Free entry to our annual Members' Day
• Support our five year plan to focus on early diagnosis, patient empowerment and self management, access to physiotherapy and exercise and awareness.
• Support other people affected by ankylosing spondylitis
• Access to our 90 regional branches that offer regular physiotherapy and hydrotherapy sessions
• Support research into AS
• Standard membership costs just £1.67 per month with concessionary membership just 50p
If you are still not convinced, have a look at what current NASS members think about us.