Join our NASS community
By joining NASS you will be come part of a community.
You will also be supporting research into the genetics and management of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and giving a voice to the 200,000 people in the UK who have been diagnosed with AS.
Reasons to join NASS
- Receive a twice-yearly magazine
- Receive monthly E-News
- Subsidised place for you to our annual patient conference where you can talk to experts in AS
- Special access to the NASS Helpline
- Join one of our local branches providing supervised hydrotherapy and physiotherapy
- Share experiences on the forum
- Have your voice heard by taking part in surveys
- Vote at AGMs - it's your charity
- Be the voice of AS by becoming a patient representative or spokesperson
- Take part in NASS events and meet others with AS
- Benefit from a £10 discount with MedicAlert
- Standard UK: £20
- Standard UK Direct Debit: £18
- Under 25s/Under 25s Direct Debit: £10
- Concession UK /Concession UK Direct Debit: £6
- Overseas/Overseas Direct Debit: £25
- Life membership: £250
Please note that concession relates to those who are on means tested benefits and state pensions.
"Joining NASS I found a huge amount of information through the website which really put my mind at rest and made me realise I was in no way on my own"