We are delighted to invite you to an evening of education and discussion, with an opportunity to learn more about NASS West Lothian.
The event will take place from 6.30pm - 8.30pm at the Paul Taylor Lecture Theatre at St John's Hospital, Livingston on 9 May 2017.With talks from special guest speakers:
- Dr John Hunter, Consultant Rheumatologist, Greater Glasgow NHS Trust
- Plus rheumatology department representative from St John’s Hospital
- Dr Andy Williams, Consultant Gastroenterologist, St John’s Hospital
- Sheila Croken, Senior Physiotherapist, St John’s Hospital
- Debbie Cook, Chief Executive, National Ankylosing Spondylitis Society (NASS)
Refreshments will be provided