Use of the NASS website is governed by these Terms and Conditions of use. If a user does not accept these terms and conditions they should exit the NASS website immediately.
While NASS have made all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission. NASS can take no responsibility for your use of the content. Material included in this website is for general use only. The content provided is for information purposes only and is in no way intended to be a substitute for medical consultation with a qualified professional.
Please note that the materials on this website are intended primarily for the use of people accessing it from within the UK.
NASS takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
NASS does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You should rely on your own anti-virus precautions.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, associated with the content displayed on the website ('content') belong to NASS unless otherwise indicated.
The website and the content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. You may for this purpose alone:
- retrieve and display content from the website on a computer screen
- print, but not photocopy, individual pages on paper
- store files in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
Except as expressly stated in these terms you agree not to:
- download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the content without the prior written permission of NASS
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these terms
- use the content for any illegal or improper purpose
Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be sent to the NASS Information Officer.
Any communication or material that you transmit to or post on any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be treated as non confidential and non-proprietary information.
Modification of these terms and conditions
NASS reserves the right to change the terms of its use. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
Suspension of access