NASS does not receive any government funding and relies solely on donations from its members and supporters to carry out our work for people affected by AS.
We know that many companies support and encourage their employees' fundraising efforts. Here are someways that you and your company can help to support the 200,000 people living with AS in the UK.
Charity of the Month Year and Corporate Partnerships
Corporate partnerships are a fantastic way to support NASS. Not only do they help to raise vital awareness of AS and funds for NASS, but they have many benefits for our partners too.
Why partner with NASS?
- Unite staff against a cause affecting 200,000 people in the UK and increase staff engagement
- We can help you to meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- We'll help to raise awareness of AS and overall health, improving staff wellbeing
- Benefit from positive PR stories and increased engagement with your customers and audiences
- Increase your reach and access new audiences through our communication channels, such as our website and social media.
Working at Height's Managing Director, Ottie Whittle, has been a NASS member for many years and chose NASS as his charity of the year for 2012. His company have been fantastic supporters of NASS ever since.
To find out more about how we can work with you to create a tailored, mutually beneficial partnership that will help to support thousands of people affected by AS, get in touch with Amardeep or give us a call on 020 8741 1515.
Give as you earn
Various companies operate payroll giving programmes, such as Give As You Earn, that make it easy to donate on a regular basis.
There is a tax advantage to the employee as the donation is withdrawn before you pay tax.
Ask your payroll supervisor or accounts department if your organisation has set up a payroll giving programme. If they don't have one there is useful information on how to set one up on the Payroll Centre website at www.payrollgivingcentre.org.uk.
Many companies offer matched funding schemes, matching pound for pound the money you raise through events and activities that you organise such as cake sales and sporting event. Ask your company today to support your fundraising for NASS.