Why partner with NASS?
- Unite staff against a cause affecting 200,000 people in the UK, increasing staff engagement
- We can help you to meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- We’ll help to raise awareness of AS and overall health, improving staff wellbeing
- Benefit from positive PR stories and increased engagement with your customers and audiences
- Increase your reach and access new audiences through our communication channels, such as our website and social media.
Whether you have a coffee morning, bake sale, or an after-work pub quiz, there’s loads of ways you and your workmates can get involved. Stephen from Gosport Borough County went the extra mile for his work’s dress-down day, and wore a dress for the day!
Alternatively, why not enter a challenge with your workmates? Check out our events below!
Give as you earn
Various companies operate payroll giving programmes, such as Give As You Earn, that make it easy to donate on a regular basis.
There is a tax advantage to the employee as the donation is withdrawn before you pay tax.
Ask your payroll supervisor or accounts department if your organisation has set up a payroll giving programme. If they don’t have one there is useful information on how to set one up on the Payroll Centre website.
Many companies offer matched funding schemes, matching pound for pound the money you raise through events and activities that you organise such as cake sales and sporting event. Ask your company today to support your fundraising for NASS.