Join Team NASS for the Winter Walk Challenge on Saturday 27 March 2021, and put your best foot forward for everyone living with axial SpA (AS).
The Winter Walk is a fantastic challenge to look forward to in 2021, as we head into a more positive year. This event has been adapted to a ‘Covid-Secure’ model for 2021, and has plenty of outdoor space and has staggered timings, to ensure social distancing measures can be implemented.
You can take part as an individual or as part of a team, there are two routes to choose from, and you get some winter goodies (including a free bobble hat and neck buff) and hot food and drink at the finish. There will also be a fantastic medal and certificate for all finishers. Plus, by joining #TeamNASS, you’ll also receive:
- NASS t-shirt to wear on your challenge
- Fundraising pack
- Support and advice every step of the way from the NASS fundraising team.
Choose from a 42km full marathon or a 21km half marathon route, which both start and finish at The Oval Cricket Ground near Vauxhall in London. Both routes take in highlights of the Thames and its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s major landmarks.
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and NASS will cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less, and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to NASS!