This year NASS Members Day will take place in the beautiful walled city of Chester.
We will have the usual mix of health care professionals regarded as leaders in their field, as well as exercise and practical activities. It is also the perfect opportunity to meet with others with the condition and of course have your say at the NASS AGM.
Please do bring a friend or family member; we will be running a special session for your guests during the AGM.
Members can expect to gain access to:
- Up-dates on NASS’s current work and future planning
- Hear from key speakers on research and best practice in managing AS
- Have the opportunity to participate in the AGM
- Meet with other NASS members
- Refreshments and lunch will be available to attendees on the day
Venue: The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Warrington Road. Chester, CH2 3PD
Date: Saturday, 13 June 2020
Time: Registration begins 0900, Event ends 16:00
Who can attend: Paid up NASS members plus one guest (not a member yet? Find out more)
Cost: Free – with a £10 deposit per person, refunded on attendance