As our influence grows and more organisations ask for us to be involved in recruiting to studies, we see a real unmet need emerging in establishing a panel of experts.
What sort of opportunities might I get?
- Study design – we are contacted from time to time by academic groups and companies who are looking for
- Clinical trials – although we are contacted about this less commonly, there are occasional opportunities
- Completing a survey – what we are asked to share most often, an online survey looking at a particular aspect of living with axial SpA
- Giving an interview – often studies will involve one on one conversations about an aspect of living with axial SpA to give a more in depth view
- Take part in focus groups – we are also often asked to organise focus groups on behalf of researchers so that you can discuss with others your views and experiences to help them with their project