Turn orange this May and hold a Mighty Orange Mashup for NASS!
A Mighty Orange Mashup can be whatever you like - as long as it’s fun and orange! Whether it’s an afternoon tea with family, a dress down day at work, or a pub quiz with friends, it’s a chance to get together and make a massive difference to the lives of people living with ankylosing spondylitis.
How to get involved
It couldn’t be simpler!
1. Take our quiz below and find out which mashup suits you, or scroll to the bottom of the page for some inspiration!
2. Get in touch with us and we’ll send you your FREE fundraising pack which includes donation boxes, posters, balloons and posters.
3. Enjoy your Mighty Orange Mashup and raise money for NASS!
Call us on 020 8741 1515, email Amardeep or complete the form at the bottom of the page for your Mighty Orange Mashup pack!
- Host an orange-themed bake sale
- Ask everyone to donate £2 to wear something orange (with forfeit fee for those who don’t!)
- Guess the baby photos of your colleagues
- Get your colleagues together for an after-work quiz
- Ask your employer about matched-funding – you could double your donations!
- Host a night in with friends, with nibbles and games in exchange for a £5 donation
- Get some old board games out for some friendly competitive fun
- Host an orange-themed garden party with your loved ones
- Gather family and friends together for a pub quiz
- Organise a local raffle or tombola
- Hold an orange-themed street party with neighbours
- Specialise in a craft? Sell your work with a donation coming to NASS