It's Mighty, it's Orange, it's the...
A Mighty Orange Mashup can be whatever you like - as long as it’s fun and orange! Whether it’s an afternoon tea with family, a dress down day at work, or a pub quiz with friends, it’s a chance to get together and make a massive difference to the lives of people living with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Host an orange-themed bake sale
- Ask everyone to donate £2 to wear something orange (with forfeit fee for those who don’t!)
- Guess the baby photos of your colleagues
- Get your colleagues together for an after-work quiz
- Ask your employer about matched-funding – you could double your donations!
- Host a night in with friends, with nibbles and games in exchange for a £5 donation
- Get some old board games out for some friendly competitive fun
- Host an orange-themed garden party with your loved ones
- Gather family and friends together for a pub quiz
- Organise a local raffle or tombola
- Hold an orange-themed street party with neighbours
- Specialise in a craft? Sell your work with a donation coming to NASS