The 54-mile route will take you from Clapham Common, out of London and down quiet lanes passing through Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath. After lunch, you’ll climb to the top of the South Downs where you will be rewarded with amazing views and a water break. From there it’s downhill for the last few miles onto Brighton seafront.
- Date: 11 September 2022
- Location: London to Brighton
- Registration fee: £55
- Fundraising target: £150
All Team NASS participants receive:
- A NASS cycling top
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training tips
- Support from the NASS fundraising team to meet and beat your target
- Team NASS Facebook and Strava group so you meet other Team NASS participants and share training and fundraising tips.
- Buffet lunch – provided by the event organisers (Skyline) at mile 29.
- Water stops – at 21 miles in the morning and 45 miles at the top of Ditchling Beacon
- Full mechanical support – There will be four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch) plus roaming mechanics along the route.
- Fully signposted route.
- Your “London to Brighton Cycle Ride” medal!
We have a limited number of guaranteed charity places for this event, so register now to secure your place!
If you have any questions please contact Laura or Jovhan in the NASS Fundraising team.