Raffle Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the NASS Super Summer Prize Draw 2020
Promoter: National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society, 172 King Street, London, W6 0QU. Charity registered in England & Wales No. 1183175 and in Scotland SCO49746. Small society lottery registration number 2020/00157/GRSSL.
Responsible person: Dale Webb is responsible for this raffle; please contact at the Promoter’s address shown above
Entering the NASS raffle:
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age.
- Employees of NASS, and their family members are not eligible to enter the draw.
- The NASS raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
- Payment for participation in this raffle can be made by cheque (payable to NASS), credit/debit card or cash
- NASS cannot accept CAF payments for raffle tickets
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received
- NASS accepts to responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize winner cannot be identified. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed or damaged in the post, and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to NASS and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
- NASS cannot claim Gift Aid on raffle ticket monies.
Raffle prizes and draw:
- The prizes for this raffle are: 1st Prize – £1,000, 2nd Prize – £250, Runners Up – 4 x £50
- The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, the final four tickets drawn will win the runners up prizes.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone no later than 3 weeks after the draw date.
- Raffle winners will be sent their winnings by cheque in the post once contact has been made.
- NASS will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then in writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize is held until the next raffle opens. Once this deadline has passed and a new raffle is open, the unclaimed prize may be treated as NASS sees fit, and it may be returned to the raffle fund.
Privacy: We do not capture the personal information recorded on your raffle ticket stubs. This information is only used by NASS to contact you if you hold a winning ticket.
Responsible gambling: If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit Gamble Aware