Share a bake for Christmas and join in our fun competition
Everyone loves baking at Christmas. Whether it’s a simple gingerbread creation or a complex Christmas cake, there is nothing better than tucking into something homemade during the festive season.
At NASS, we also know how much everyone has enjoyed Great British Bake-Off’s James Hillary’s online sessions this year. And to wrap up the year, James has kindly agreed to host a Christmas bake-along on live on Facebook on Saturday 19th December.
We’re super-excited about James’ final session for 2020, where you’ll get the chance to bake his Chewy Amaretti Christmas Cookies, alongside the master. In honour of the session, we’re launching a ‘just for fun’ competition on Facebook in honour of the amazing recipes he has shared with us this year.
It’s really easy to join in, just share a picture of your Christmas bake on our Facebook page and like your favourites. The bake that gets the most like wins and the winner will be announced on 19th December.
If you need some inspiration, why not look have a look at some of the recipes that James created previously for NASS.
So, why not, do what Archie did (pictured above), put on your best Christmas jumper, turn-up your favourite cheesy seasonal playlist and get baking. We can’t wait to see the results.
And don’t forget, baking is one of our five festive fundraising activities. You don’t need to donate to join the competition but your small change can make a big difference. By donating £5 you could help us make sure that everyone with axial SpA (AS) has somewhere to turn for expert advice and support this winter.
How to join the competition
It couldn’t be easier to join enter the ‘just for fun’ competition.
- Take a photograph of you with your Christmas Bake, the more tinsel and glitter the better.
- Send the image to us on Facebook messenger and we will share the picture, along with your name.
- By entering the competition, you are giving us permission to share the picture you submit and your full name on Facebook, for the purposes of the competition only. We will not share personal information, other than your first name, surname and picture.
- The bake that gets the most likes, wins.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on Saturday 19 December.
- Entries from NASS staff members are excluded from the competition.