Cost: £20 per month for full membership and £5 per year for affiliated members
NASS Dingwall Branch is a self-help group run by people with axial SpA
We accept members from all over the Highlands of Scotland. However, the travelling distance is too far for some members to attend the weekly classes. We do offer support either via phone or email and have an affiliated membership.
We also have occasional fundraising functions during the year.
NASS Dingwall aim to:
- Help you better manage your axial SpA
- Hold a physiotherapy session and a hydrotherapy class led by a fully qualified physiotherapist on alternate weeks. A yearly calendar of sessions and events is issued to all members
- To keep a yearly record of your joint mobility, and inform you if there is a decrease in any particular joint
- Advise on the best physiotherapy type exercise
- To help answer any questions you have about axial SpA
Please note that you must have a UK diagnosis of axial spondyloarthritis (Axial SpA) or ankylosing spondylitis (AS) to attend this branch.