The impact of your support
- £10 can enable our Helpline team to respond to a call or email and provide guidance and advice to anyone affected by axial SpA.
- £25 could help provide a pack of NASS guidebooks for a local axial SpA clinic.
- £50 could help our team provide 1:1 welfare and benefits support for someone living with axial SpA.
- £100 could help by contributing towards the cost of one of our weekly My AS My Life sessions to help people living with axial SpA manage their symptoms between hospital appointments.
- £250 could help us run an online session to help up to 20 people learn how to manage symptoms of axial SpA, such as extreme pain, severe exhaustion and poor sleep.
We urgently need your support
Your support for NASS and people with axial SpA is more critical than ever:
- As the NHS recovers from the pandemic, 67% of people with axial SpA are being left to cope with debilitating pain, exhaustion and fatigue alone.
- The current economic climate has meant that we have seen a reduction in fundraising income.
- With a cost-of-living crisis, more people than ever need support to claim life-changing disability benefits they are entitled to.
Axial SpA works silently. We don’t.
Axial SpA is an inflammatory condition of the spine and joints. Inflammation where muscles attach to the bones, causes extreme pain. It’s an invisible and often misdiagnosed condition. Often leaving people feeling powerless, in increasing pain and extreme exhaustion. If left untreated, it can permanently fuse bones together.
NASS is the only charity in the UK dedicated to supporting people with axial SpA. NASS doesn’t receive any statutory funding. We rely on your kindness and generosity, and other people like you, to help us transform the diagnosis, treatment and care of people with axial SpA and help more people live well with the condition sooner.